This site is operated by DP Connect Ltd. We are registered in England and Wales; registered address 135 Masons Hill, Bromley, Kent, BR2 9HT with registered company number 3117812. We are a limited company and operate as an employment business and are subject to the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Intellectual property rights
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The logos and/or designs used on this website are registered trademarks belonging to us and you do not have the right to use such trademarks without our express permission.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time to ensure you are receiving the best user experience. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Where possible DP Connect Ltd always tries to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but DP Connect Ltd shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any website(s) linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our site
We will use your information and the subsequent information we collect about you, to create a database. This database and the information it contains will be used by DP Connect Ltd and their clients for the purpose of assessing your suitability, qualifications, and skills not only for current work assignments, but also for work assignments which we think may be of interest to you in the future.
We may also use your information (or give your information to other organisations to use) to keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about future work opportunities, industry updates and additional products and services which we consider may be of interest to you and to conduct research and compile reports.
By responding to our subsequent enquires you are deemed to consent to our processing personal data about you where necessary for the above purposes, including the processing of any sensitive personal data about you.
If you do not want to receive any information from either us or third parties, tell us when you next contact us.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links to and from our site
Throughout this website users may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that DP Connect Ltd endorses that website. If users visit any website via a link on this website they do so at their own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
users do not seek to imply that DP Connect Ltd is endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with DP Connect Ltd in writing;
users do not misrepresent their relationship with this website; and
the website from which users link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
Law and Jurisdiction
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us using the contact form or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 466 5666