Excellent opportunity for experienced Windows Packaging and Deployment Analyst / Infrastructure Analyst to join multinational Financial Services organisation based in Leeds.
The Windows Packaging and Deployment Analyst / Infrastructure Analyst will have excellent experience in MSI / MSI-X application packaging and sound knowledge of MS Operating Systems. You will also have exceptional Antivirus (management and remediation), Endpoint Firewall Management / Endpoint Encryption / Desktop Configuration Management / Desktop Application Software Management and knowledge of Firewalls/Network troubleshooting and Windows Server 2008R" and upgrade approach.
Skills and experience required:
* Sound experience of packaging technologies such as MSI, MSI-X, App-V, XenApp, Wise, InstallShield, Orca and WinInstall.
* Knowledge of Landesk and/or SCCM 2016, Mcafee DLP,
* Experience of Active Directory, SCCM, Registry issues, Windows File Protection.
* LANDesk (Application packaging, Image management) or equivalent
* Vulnerability management
* Patch management
* MI reporting
* Microsoft server 2008R2-2012 and Windows 7-10
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated Windows Packaging and Deployment Analyst to join a dynamic, yet friendly Financial Services corporation which really promotes a close team environment to include team lunches, monthly drinks and events. This is an important hire for the team and interviews will be arranged quickly.
The company offers excellent benefits to include a generous bonus, 25 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance , Private Healthcare, Income Protection, subsidized gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme, annual health screening and much, much more.