Unix Administrator, Payments, Global Service Provider, Crawley/Gatwick Area
My client, an international payments processor based in South London, is currently seeking an experienced Unix Administrator to maintain and support customers testing and production systems on the Unix and Linux platform.
You will have full ownership of the lifecycle of assigned systems and processes.
- Maintaining an estate of Unix and Linux servers running mission critical customer applications
- Systems Administration of Unix and Linux systems
- Design, planning, configuration, support, testing and documentation of Unix and Linux systems
- Design, planning, configuration, support, testing and documentation of backup, archive and restore using tools such as Veritas Netbackup
- Design, planning, configuration, support, testing and documentation of SAN systems, disk layout and configurations
- Perform benchmarking of applications on Unix and Linux based systems
- Perform day to day system administration (such as user creation, disk configuration, troubleshooting, etc)
- Solaris 10 or 11 Systems Administration
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 / CentOS 7 Systems Administration
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!