QA Engineer - Automation + Manual - Cucumber, Selenium, Jenkins, Git, JIRA
Permanent - Cambridge - Smart Metering Organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Engineer to join an award-winning software solutions company in Cambridge.
The company develop a market-leading web application for the gas metering industry. The software is used for workforce management, scheduling of projects and data capture through a web portal and portable handheld devices.
It is an exciting time to be working with the gas industry, with the imminent smart meter roll-out due to happen next year.
Due to industry growth and increasing workload the company are looking to expand their Engineering team.
That is why we are working with them to recruit an experienced QA Engineer to join their team.
The QA Engineer would be responsible for validating and testing newly developed bespoke software applications and will be required to create, execute and maintain manual and automated test suites.
Skills and Key Responsibilities:
- Creating, modifying and maintaining automation test suites for both web and mobile applications.
- Carrying out manual and automated regression testing.
- Experience with Cucumber and/or Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and Sonar Qube.
- Working with continuous integration.
- Experience with JIRA, TestRail or similar test management tools for manual testing, planning and reporting.
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit team, testing cutting edge software for a high growth industry. The company are continually improving the application to make it as intuitive and sophisticated as possible - so the workload is challenging, interesting and always varied.
Please apply today for consideration!