Test Analyst - Manual & Automation - Opportunity to do more Automation.
Do you want to work for a leading and exciting governing body which will make you the envy of your friends and family? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This cutting edge organisation are going through a rapid growth phase and are currently seeking a Test Analyst to carry out test and quality assurance activities to ensure that quality, reliability, integrity and performance of the companies products and services.
- Previous experience in a Test Analyst role.
- Automation Testing experience would be very beneficial - (Selenium or Visual Studio & C#)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and software testing lifecycle.
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum development methodologies.
- ISEB or ISTQB certified - Foundation level.
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing of web based applications.
- Familiarity with defect / sprint management tools like Jira and Test Manager
On to the extra's : Basic salary £46,000, along with an astonishing benefits package including a discretionary bonus scheme. They operate around core working hours of 10 am - 4 pm, with flexible start and finish times. If you would like to explore this in more detail, lets arrange a 15 minute call to discuss.