Technical Support Engineer / Service Desk / 2nd Line Support
Up to £40,000 + benefits (bonus, pension, gym membership, yearly pay rises)
Please note this is a 1st and 2nd line engineer role, more focussed on 2nd line support. There will be travel to other offices. All expenses will be paid for. You must be flexible to travel to other offices maybe once a month depending on projects.(once safe to do so)
My client are looking for someone with at least 4 years experience that can hit the ground running.
· Working in a Technical Support environment with 400 + employees in an ITIL environment.
· Experience of Active Directory.
· Strong and demonstrable technical support and desktop management skillset, in but not limited to Windows 7/10, Office 2016, O365, SCCM, AD, Group Policy, Citrix
· Understanding of basic networking, TCPIP, DNS, DHCP etc.
· Good knowledge of remote access methods and applications
You will be supporting the leadership of the Service Desk, managing workloads to ensure an efficient and effective service. To provide 1st line and 2nd Line Technical support. Ensure an ITIL best practice approach to Incident, Request and Problem management processes, in line with agreed SLAs.
Please get in touch if the above is of interest.