System Support Manager - Surrey
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed to help billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As the System Support Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team of 3rd line support engineers who are responsible for the operational reliability of the managed field assets, ensuring the successful release of new and changed technical services and detecting device faults.
- Managing and reporting on testing for both hardware and software services.
- Ensuring System Support Engineers deliver exceptional quality service to both internal and eternal customers and stakeholders, tracking performance to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- Setting performance measures to ensure the System Support function is effective.
- Acting as prime interface between the project, installation and customer service department.
- Acting as customer point of contact for escalations and problem reviews.
- Managing the team to resolve technical incidents and service requests originating from service desk and field maintenance.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience managing a team on at least 5 people.
- Demonstrable achievements within a fast paced 24/7 service support organisation.
- Basic networking knowledge (TCP/IP).
- UK Driving License (travel to client and customer sites will be required).
Experience of managing software release across a large number of field assets is highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention.