Our client are looking for a SugarCRM/PHP Developer to join their expanding IT. The role will be based in Limassol, Cyprus and is full time and permanent.
- Develop software using Agile methodologies and multi-threading technologies.
- Develop new functionality in line with business requirements.
- Develop code which is secure in design and follows Company’s standards of system development.
- Proactively identify and report bugs and other technical problems that exist or may be inserted in Company’s code in the future.
- Collaborate with the product development team, stakeholders and team members to meet team deadlines.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT-related fields.
- 3+ years of experience as a SugarCRM/PHP Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles.
- Deep understanding of MVC and PHP programming.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Experience in full stack Development and LAMP stack.
- Experience with unit, functional and integrations tests.
- Usage of git or other similar VCS.
- Experience in supporting the creation of design documents and performing program coding and testing.
- Ability to write highly efficient, well-structured and maintainable code.
- Comfortable with usage of CSS pre-processors (SASS, SCSS, Less).
- Relevant experience in PHP frameworks is an advantage.
- Experience in Forex Industry is an advantage.
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package (if applicable)
- Visa arrangements for an employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
If you're interested, please send m your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0044 7912 616368