SQL DBA - T-SQL - SSIS - SSRS - SURREY
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As a SQL DBA you will be responsible for improving, maintaining and supporting our clients Microsoft SQL Server Infrastructure. This includes performance tuning of production databases, designing and implementing new database systems, upgrades and data migration, initial database configuration and operational support of live systems.
- Provide technical support to the SQL Servers and associated test and development systems
- Identify opportunities for automation, optimisation of operational processes to improve the reliability and efficiency of the SQL Server team
- Support and maintain mission critical SQL Server databases
- Support the application development team for review of SQL, stored procedures, database structures and processes
- Provide technical expertise on Disaster Recovery design, planning and testing and supervision of system backups
- Perform day to day system administration (such as user creation, disk configuration, troubleshooting, etc.) of both SQL Server and reporting systems
- Experience of SQL Server including SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2016.
- Experience providing IT related support under moderate or limited supervision
- A good understanding of T-SQL.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- General understanding of the ITIL framework
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!