Software Engineer - Surrey
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed to help billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities. They are currently building out a new C++ software development team to meet the demands of a greenfield project roadmap which will take them up until the end of Q4 2020.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software for a wide range of customers, forming a critical part of the engineering team to input into proposals for customers and engineer the software to meet requirements.
- Provide creative and practical solutions to a wide range of technical problems.
- Design, develop and test applications and programs to support the company's products.
- Complete detailed software design specifications and storyboards.
- Coding, unit testing and software configuration control.
Skills and experience:
- C++ for specification, design and development of software.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/equivalent.
- Experience in C#, Python would be desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention.