Software Engineer - Stockton-on-Tees
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed to help billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software for a wide range of customers, forming a critical part of the engineering team to input into proposals for customers and engineer the software to meet requirements.
- Produce and maintain internal technical documentation as required, such as software designs, test specifications and technical notes.
- Provide technical software development skills and knowledge.
- Engage actively in team collaboration and coordination, such as planning and review meetings.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with C# using the .Net framework (at least 1.5 years').
- Understanding and experience of working in Agile environments.
Experience of Azure Cloud Services is highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention.