C++ or Python Software Engineer (Mid or Senior level)
£40,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + benefits
Our client is a ground-breaking technology start-up, that uses algorithms that enable hearing/ listening devices to work effectively in noisy environments. The same technology is transferable to the business world of video conferencing, again by minimising external noise and locking into the individual(s) who is speaking. They are proud and excited to announce their recent and significant funding they have secured, which will enable them to hire talented people to grow the business and reach their goals.
Due to their scale-up plans, they are seeking an experienced C++ or Python Software Engineer to work as part of their core API team. This crucial role will see you being part of the design decisions, with team lead opportunities. As a mid-level engineer you would be working with the whole team and be able to develop and grow your skills.
- At least 5 years of C++ or Python experience
- Demonstratable experience of producing clean/well-structured code
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience of packaging systems
- DSP (or audio) experience or knowledge
- At least 3 years C++ or python experience
- A degree in a numerical or scientific subject
- Experience of apps in either Java or Kotlin
They are in a great Cambridge location just outside of the centre, with modern offices where you will find a working environment which is friendly, collaborative and challenging. You will be joining an existing team (between 20-25 people) who will make you feel welcome and you'll enjoy their company culture which promotes best practice, flexibility and real career growth opportunities.
Please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place from now.