Development Manager - Milton Keynes - £60,000 + benefits
Are you looking for a new opportunity or a chance to progress.
Our client, an award-winning scale-up and well-funded software organisation based in central Milton Keynes seek a Development Manager
- Lead and mentor the development team, setting and guiding the team to ensure best practice is followed at every stage of the development lifecycle.
- Provide hands on technical guidance and support to developers carrying out work using C#, .NET, SQL Server, NoSql, Angular, TypeScript.
- Review and optimise the design, development, testing and release processes used in an Agile Scrum / TDD development environment.
- Operate as a Scrum Master planning Sprints, ensuring bugs are appropriately prioritised and reporting delivery status of work to the business.
- 6+ years coding experience
- 5+ years leading and mentoring teams of developers -
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft toolset including Office 365, Visual Studio, DevOps and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Knowledge and experience coding in the key CMS languages, e.g. C# .NET and exposure to newer technologies such as microservices and Typescript/Angular.