I am currently working with a leading provider of IT support services and internet connectivity; they are based in Cambridge with strong links to London. Our client has built a strong and loyal customer base through key focus on the provision of technical excellence and unrivalled customer service.
They are currently looking for a Service Desk Engineer to join their busy service desk and provide support across email, phone and onsite channels.
- Deploy Client Hardware
- Support bespoke client projects
- Monitor client IT services and take ownership of issues
- Monitor & troubleshoot IT performance issues and escalate where appropriate
- Manage backup and disaster recovery systems, including Veeam, AvePoint and others.
- Support and mentor junior team members and act as an escalation point for them.
- Proven experience in a Service Desk environment
- At least two years experience with Microsoft Server & Desktop support technologies including Azure, Active Directory and Office365
- Great customer service
They have some excellent benefits and are very big on professional development and promoting within. So, if this sounds like a role you would like to discuss further hit apply and I'll give you a call.