My client, a leading Fintech Company based in beautiful modern London offices are looking for a Senior T-SQL Developer within the Enterprise Development function. The successful T-SQL Developer will enjoy a varied role helping to assist the Software Development Manager in devising solutions; they will hold responsibility for supporting the development of key systems, partnering the Application Developers by implementing stored procedures and complex functions against databases.
The T-SQL Developer will also be required to work on improving existing SSRS Reports and the creation of new SSRS Reports to support the business and external clients. You will be responsible for hands on development of all T-SQL requirements to support internally assembled applications and enhancements and will provide testing and code reviews for T-SQL code changes performed by Application Developers. You will also improve and develop new and existing SSRS Reports.
Ideal Experience for the Senior T-SQL Developer:
* Comprehensive knowledge of T-SQL to include the practise of query hints, transactions, xml usage and CTEs
* Deep understanding in optimizing and performance tuning T-SQL queries
* Proficiency with SQL Server Encryption methods
* Experience of Dynamic Management Views, Extended Events and Query Plans
* Demonstrable involvement in writing SSRS reports at an advanced level
Any experience of mentoring and training junior SQL Developers (or have the desire to do so) would benefit as would exposure to GIT / TFS / Kanban / Scrum (but these are not essential requirements and full training will be given).
The company offer excellent benefits to include bonus / 25 rising to 28 days holiday / Private Medical Insurance / Life Assurance / Income protection / Pension / Gym / interest Free season Ticket Loan / Childcare vouchers.