Excellent opportunity for experienced Senior Service delivery manager to join multinational Insurance / Financial Services corp based in the City of London. Any prior exposure to insurance /reinsurance markets would hugely benefit (although is not essential).
The Senior Service Delivery Manager must have had previous experience setting up a Service Management function, the company is currently making changes to their outsource model whereby instead of using a single vendor they will use a multi outsourced service model. The Senior Service Delivery Manger will amalgamate the Service Desk and all of the resolver groups into a single service design.
Key skills for the Service Delivery Manager:
* Service Design/Architecture experience.
* Service Implementation background.
* Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience.
* Service organisation design.
* Developing and writing a Service Delivery Strategy
* Ownership of the continual service improvement plan.
* Service management process/procedure definition.
* Service desk design.
The company offers excellent benefits to include a generous bonus, 27 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Private Dentist, Private GP service, Income Protection, subsidized gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme, annual health screening and much, much more.