Senior Recruitment Consultant/Team Leader
£28,000-35,000 basic (dependent on experience)
About DP Connect:
DP Connect have successfully worked at the forefront of the IT Recruitment sector in the UK for nearly 30 years. We specialise in uniting talent and technology for leading organisation’s across the Payments, Cyber Security & Digital sectors.
From our offices in Bromley and Cambridge we partner with clients across the UK and mainland Europe to offer a fully comprehensive permanent and contract recruitment service. Our clients range from disruptive start-ups and fast-growing SMEs through to FTSE 100 companies; and we pride ourselves on giving our clients and candidates an efficient and consultative recruitment experience.
We nurture, support and empower our Consultants to become experts in their field, and offer a full training and onboarding programme for all our employees.
Role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
We are actively looking for a Senior Consultant with a proven track record in building a successful desk to come on board and help grow our Cambridge office. As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for delivering to some of our existing accounts as well as winning new clients. You will be identifying and speaking to the leading talent within the technology sector. As your role progresses you will have the opportunity to further your career and take on a Team Leader role.
Tech businesses in Cambridge turned over £2.4bn in the last year, confirming the city's status as one of the UK's leading innovation hubs. Overall, the digital tech sector was worth £184bn to the UK economy in the last year, up from £170bn in 2016. Indeed, the tech sector is expanding at a rate 2.6 times faster than the rest of the economy.
This is a great opportunity to work within a division within a successful and long-standing business.
Requirements for a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within an IT Recruitment business or a similar Recruitment environment
- Proven track record of winning new clients and developing new business
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent commercial acumen to spot and create business opportunities
- 3.30pm finish on a Friday (dependent on targets being met)
- Perkbox – Offering 100s of high street retail discounts
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- An additional day of leave on your work anniversary
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold (see below)
- Quarterly bonus (for qualifying employees)
- Monthly lunch clubs and incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Dress down Friday
- Death in service (at 6 x salary)
- Contributory pension package
Commission Structure (no threshold):
- £0 - £2,500 = 10%
- £2,501 - £7,500 = 15%
- £7,501 - £10,000 = 17.5%
- £10,001 - £20,000 = 20%
- £20,001 and above = 25%