Salary of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
£30,000-35,000 basic (dependent on experience)
Location: Greater London - Bromley
About DP Connect:
DP Connect have successfully worked at the forefront of the IT Recruitment sector in the UK for nearly 30 years. We specialise in uniting talent and technology for leading organisations across the Payments, Cyber Security & Digital sectors.
From our offices in Bromley and Cambridge we partner with clients across the UK and mainland Europe to offer a fully comprehensive permanent and contract recruitment service. Our clients range from disruptive start-ups and fast-growing SMEs through to FTSE 100 companies; and we pride ourselves on giving our clients and candidates an efficient and consultative recruitment experience.
We nurture, support and empower our Consultants to become experts in their field, and offer a full training and onboarding programme for all our employees.
Role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
We are actively looking for a Senior Consultant with a proven track record in FinTech and Payments to come on board and take ownership of growing this division.
Consistent growth in the UK has meant that the UK Fintech sector currently generates £20billion in revenue annually. Additionally, Payments is the largest micro-sector within Fintech, generating more than £10billion in revenue, highlighting the success opportunities within this market.
This is a great opportunity to lead a specialist division within a successful and long-standing business.
Requirements for a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working within a Payment Sales or Recruitment environment
- Proven track record of winning new clients and developing new business
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent commercial acumen to spot and create business opportunities
- 3.30pm finish on a Friday (providing weekly targets are met)
- Perkbox – Offering 100s of high street retail discounts
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- An additional day of leave on your work anniversary
- Uncapped commission structure with no threshold (see below)
- Quarterly bonus (for qualifying employees)
- Monthly lunch clubs and incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Dress down Friday
- Death in service (at 6 x salary)
- Contributory pension package
Commission Structure (no threshold):
- £0 - £2,500 = 10%
- £2,501 - £7,500 = 15%
- £7,501 - £10,000 = 17.5%
- £10,001 - £20,000 = 20%
- £20,001 and above = 25%