Senior Mobile Developer
£40,000 - £55,000
I am closely working with a growing technology business who specialise on next-level products fwithin the audio industry. Due to continued growth within their organisation, they are seeking a Senior Mobile Developer to join their central Cambridge office.
The successful candidate will become a senior member of the team and be responsible for developing mobile applications for a range of products. Not only will you be developing applications, you will also be mentoring junior members of staff and naturally progressing into a team lead position.
Main responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Developing applications and SDK for iOS and Android
- Implementing interfaces
- Producing and configuring demo apps for clients
- Mentoring junior development staff
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Great enthusiasm and good communication skills
- Extensive experience in software development in Android or iOS (Java/Kotlin, Objective C/Swift)
- Commercial experience of at least 4 years
- A desire to improve customer experience and go above and beyond
- A strong understanding of software design and algorithms
Not only does my client offer a competitive salary, they also offer a generous benefits package!