An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Software Developer to join an award-winning software solutions company based in Glasgow.
The company develop a market-leading web application for the smart metering industry. It is an exciting time to be working for a company who have acquired 3 other smart metering organisations, they are now going through their next phase of growth and are looking to expand their Development team.
My client is looking for a Senior Developer who will be responsible for building and maintaining internal software applications and will be required to design, code, test and document complex programs and scripts based on agreed requirements.
The software produced should be engineered to a high standard of quality and maintainability using best practices and tools. As a member of the team, you will be expected to provide support, guidance, and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
Must possess knowledge of the following:
- Excellent working knowledge of the C# .Net and/or Java programming language
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Unit testing methodologies and automated testing platforms
- Proficient understanding of version control using Git
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Working with complex database schemas using SQL
- Good communications skills
Please apply today for consideration