Our client is a MedTech/Life Science company with a desire for change. They are working on a non-invasive tool for the detection of disease, with the intention ultimately to save lives and massively reduce the amount of money we spend on detecting and treating these illnesses.
The methods for detection are currently being trialled internationally, pulling in enormous amounts of data for analysis to count towards the more accurate diagnostics of some of the world¿s most frightening diseases. Due to accelerated growth there is now an exciting opportunity to join their highly skilled team as a Senior Biostatistician.
For this role you will have to be passionate in your desire to make a positive impact to the medical industry and have the ability to work in both a solo and collaborative setting with other likeminded individuals.
- Preparation of statistical analysis plans
- Providing clients and stakeholders with protocol input such as study designs and sample size calculations
- Developing models and assessing predictive/analytic power
- Interpreting the data and presenting findings to non-technical audiences
- High standard of academia in statistics based discipline (PhD preferred)
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience presenting findings and results
- Academic experience in statistics/biostatistics in the pharmaceutical sector with work relating directly to disease and diagnostics.
This is a forward thinking organisation who are looking to change the world for the better. Please apply online for immediate consideration.