Our client provides innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe. They are the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide.
Senior Business Intelligence Developer - LONDON
Responsible for providing Business Intelligence (BI) report development, creation of datasets, marts and warehouses. This will also entail supporting and analyzing large and complex business data in partnership with internal business teams.
The role will entail driving the use and ongoing adoption of data and analytics for their internal and external customers across the globe. This role will lead on innovation and development whilst promoting and delivering best practice in the business intelligence field. This will also include the improvement of legacy systems whilst designing for the future by utilizing the latest tools, processes and disciplines in Business Intelligence. This position works under limited supervision and exercises decision making and leadership skills.
Skills knowledge and experience:
· Experience of interfacing with internal and external stakeholders and communicating with a varied audience
· Proven expertise in creating Power BI datasets and dashboards.
· Proven expertise in the development and maintenance of IBM Cognos v10 (+) environments and reports.
· Proven expertise in Crystal/WEBI reports development
· Ability to navigate complex databases with SQL (Structured Query Language) across multiple platforms.
· Ability to create and maintain reporting datasets in multiple database platforms. (Oracle, SQL Server)
****Our client is also seeking a BI Developer to report to the Senior BI Developer above***
This is an exciting opportunity to join a continually expanding organisation in growth mode. Apply now!