Quality Assurance Professional
£30,000 - £50,000 DOE
We are closely working with a successful digital health company who specialise in the Life Science industry and provide growing, cutting edge Big Data application and due to consistent growth, they are seeking an experience Quality Assurance Assistant to join the team!
They are open to both experienced and more junior professionals and can be flexible to the requirements of the role.
- Manage the timely reporting of non-conformities and CAPA Management
- Take ownership of department reports
- Review new and existing suppliers
- Assist with risk management activities, project plans, internal and external audits and completion of regulatory documentation
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience of working with ISO 13485
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence
- Experience of CE marking of software and Medical Device files
You will also have a positive nature, be self-motivated and have the ability to solve problems with strong attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and play a pivotal role in the organisation.