Project Planner, Primavera, P6, Resource Planning
Providing a consultancy service to Project Managers and the Engineering functions regarding the preparation, monitoring and updating of project plans.
- Coordinate and chair resource planning meeting
- Coordinate liaison with resource managers to ensure timely allocation and utilization of staff resources
- Coordinate the production of detailed budgets consistent with resourced project plans
- Work closely with Project Managers and Engineers in the construction of resourced project plans using Primavera
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a busy Planning role
- Experience of working with planning software e.g. Primavera P6 & MS Projects
- Competent in creating and maintaining robust project plans throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Providing planning support to complex engineering projects
- Competent user of MS Office suite (Word & Excel, Primavera P6 and MS Projects)
Education and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in a Project/Business discipline (or equivalent level of experience)
Please send your CV for immediate attention!