Project Manager - Software - Surrey - Payments - Software
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management, performance and completion of single or multiple projects. This will involve the development, manufacturing, installation of electronic, electromechanical and software systems and equipment.
- To manage, oversee, monitor and approve all elements of assigned projects from inception to completion, including proposal development, product design, procurement, subcontracting, manufacturing, testing, delivery, installation and acceptance of products
- To review and approve technical approach, feasibility and cost estimates for projects
- To plan and direct the integration of project team members representing various functional areas
- To plan and manage resource availability for projects such as engineering, manpower, production, computer support or installation facilities
- Proven experience of full lifecycle Project Management
- Prince 2 qualification
- Experience managing software projects
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!