Product Marketing Manager - Payments - Marketing, Product Marketing
Salary: £65-75K + benefits
Are you currently working for a Payments organisation, working within Product Marketing? If so, this opportunity could be for you...
My client, a payments company with 8 entities over 4 continents, are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the formulation and creation of outbound marketing initiatives and materials for your products. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll develop innovative marketing programmes that drive demand.
As there are new territories for the organisation the role will involve a great deal of putting together the face of the organisations new brand.
It is essential that the ideal candidate has the following:
- 3+ years of Software Product Marketing experience
- Have currently or recently worked within a Payments organisation
- Ability to design and deliver high quality presentations to customers and partners etc
- Experience in Internet Infrastructure, Web Based Software or Internet based services environment
It would be a bonus if you had the following:
- Experience in video or software delivery over the Internet
- Experience working in s 'start up' environment or Fintech
For more information please apply through link
Product Marketing Manager - Payments