£30,000 - £40,000
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Are you a PPC Guru? Been looking to work with an exciting and pioneering start-up who are rapidly growing?
I have partnered with a successful organisation who specialise in the manufacturing and distribution of premium brand, scientifically proven supplements, that support with the health and wellbeing of individuals.
After doubling their customer base in 2019 to over 100,000 subscribers, they are seeking a PPC Executive to develop and maintain their PPC!
Main duties, though not limited to are:
- Develop and maintain paid search strategies using Google Ads
- Monitor keyword bids, monthly budget caps and other important account metrics
- Maintain website content to ensure campaigns and product information is updated
- Manage and develop paid strategy via social media channels
- Manage on-site and off-site SEO
- Support marketing team with content creation and publication
Ideally you will possess:
- 3+ years experience within Search Engine Marketing
- Adwords certification is desirable
- Experience with analytics tools
- It is essential you have experience managing mid to large scale Google and Microsoft Ad campaigns in a B2C environment
If you are a passionate and enthusiastic individual, who is highly organised and self-motivated then this is an exceptional opportunity to grow within a collaborative organisation.