Payments Risk and Compliance Specialist – London c£65 plus excellent bens
Our client is seeking a Payments Risk and Compliance risk expert to help build, develop and implement payment risk and compliance controls for their new business proposition. You’ll be instrumental in building a 1st line risk function that’s agile in the way it works. You'll utilise the latest technology and advances in data management to make sure they are an innovative, industry leading risk function.
What will you need…
· A wealth of experience in risk management coming from ideally a financial services organisation. This must focus on payment risk and compliance management across risks such as IT delivery, operations and compliance risk
· An excellent understanding of key regulations such as Payment Service Regulations, Payment Services Directive 2, Strong Customer Authentication and Confirmation of Payee
· A strong understanding and experience in providing regulatory and risk management advice on payments processes and procedures
· Experience of providing risk management challenge and advice in the development of new product and propositions, and/or new infrastructure and processes to ensure key risks are identified, assessed and managed
· Have experience developing and delivering risk and compliance frameworks, to ensure risks are reported, monitored and controlled
· To be agile and pragmatic in your approach to change. Be able to take a holistic view of business risk decisions to ensure that the impact, or unintended consequences, are identified and understood as part of our decision-making processes
· Have worked in a collaborative environment and can evidence ability to work successfully with others across a function, an organisation and with key external partners
As this is a role supporting our new business banking proposition, if you’ve got experience in this field that would be a bonus.
- Pension - up to 16% employer contribution
Life assurance worth 8x your salary
Performance related bonus
25 days holiday