Our client is an established Professional Services corp that provide consultancy services to clients from a variety of sectors such as Public Sector / Energy / Utilities and Financial Services.
They are urgently looking to hire a Pathfinder Intelligence / Data Analyst to work on their client site undertaking data analysis, interpretation and presentation, utilising spreadsheets, maps and analytical tools across a wide range of data sets. You will collate, cleanse, quality assure and input data to enable the project to deliver on its objectives and will liaise with users of data to ensure information required has been clearly specified and the data collection meets their needs. The role requires excellent organisational skills teamed with tenacity and personal motivational capabilities.
Responsibilities for the Service Review Analyst / Data Analyst:
* Knowledge of various statistical software packages as well as databases and spreadsheets;
* Experience in undertaking complex data management and manipulation;
* Apply best practice to enhance and adapt existing datasets and information flows, developing new data collections to support the changing needs to stakeholders, reporting as required;
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written, which are required to receive and analyse complex statistical information;
* Experience in providing advice and guidance on analyses to others from a non-statistical background with an ability to engage with staff from a variety of disciplines and levels;
* Strong experience in reporting writing. These reports will vary in length and complexity, and will range from informal summaries to detailed comprehensive reports.
The company offers excellent benefits to include a generous bonus, 25 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Income Protection, subsidized gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme and much, much more.