QA Analyst / Manual Test Engineer
Location: South Cambridge
Salary: £250-£400 per day
3-6 month contract
An opportunity has arisen for a QA Analyst / Manual Test Engineer to join a successful and cutting-edge software company based in South Cambridge. The company is a pioneer in the life sciences market, and they develop a sophisticated application which is leading to consistent company growth.
The QA Analyst will work alongside the automation test team, to test the regression suite. They will write new test features, identify and fix bugs and perform exploratory testing to flesh out test cases.
They are looking for: -
- Proven commercial experience working within manual testing.
- A demonstrable history of writing test cases and fixing bugs.
- Experience using tools such as Jira and YouTrack
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Passionate about technology
This role is a great opportunity for someone with a background in testing to work on a cutting edge and complex application, surrounded by a team of bright and hard working individuals. You will have exposure to the latest technology and the opportunity to learn automation testing as the role progresses.
Please don't hesitate to send forward your CV for consideration.