£50,000 - £60,000 per annum & Flexitime, 8% pension, 25 days holidays
7 days ago
Java Developer, Payments, Global Service Provider, Crawley/Gatwick Area
My client, an international payments processor based in Surrey for a Java Developer to provide technical leadership regarding software architecture, software design and development processes, practices, and the selection of languages and tools. In addition, you will work as a senior developer on one or more projects, contributing software design, software architecture and development and unit testing where appropriate.
- Provide advanced software architecture, design, and development leadership spanning the entire software lifecycle
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, estimation, design, implementation, integration, test, customer acceptance, deployment and defect resolution
- Develop and promote quality software engineering practices in the department
- Complete high and low level detailed software design specifications, storyboards and interface specifications
- Experience in software design and development
- Experience working in a senior software engineering role with responsibility for significant aspects of design
- Experience on large scale software development projects following a waterfall SDLC.
- Experience on software development projects following Agile SDLC.
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related field or equivalent professional experience or combination of both
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!