Our client is an established Professional Services corp that provide consultancy services to clients from a variety of sectors (any previous experience working within Public Sector / Energy / Utilities / Financial Services would benefit - but is by no means essential).
They are urgently looking to hire a Bid Executive / Bid Co-ordinator to fulfil an important function within the team. This is an exciting opportunity, within a dynamic environment which will enable the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience. Supporting the Business Development team, you will be involved in all areas of bid management. The role requires excellent organisational skills teamed with tenacity and personal motivational capabilities.
Responsibilities for the Bid-Executive / Bid-Coordinator:
* Monitor procurement portals and Bid Mailbox for relevant opportunities daily
* Track all opportunities and status in Salesforce
* Support the BDM in undertaking a Bid/No Bid questionnaire
* Complete all prequalification documentation
* Organise and lead the Bid Kick-Off meetings for significant bids to agree commitment to bid, capture the bid themes, arrange the programme, and identify key team members and case study projects
* Coordinate clarification questions, forward to client and monitor responses.
* Identify and coordinate key milestones in bid team diaries
* Provide full support for the BDM/Consultancy teams and acting as the main point of contact for any queries
* Organise and attend bid Planning Meetings to produce storyboarding solutions in cohesion with the bid manager and other key contacts and undertake research where necessary.
* Design and collate submission documents - ensuring accuracy o
The company offers excellent benefits to include a generous bonus, 25 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Income Protection, subsidized gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme,