Location: Cambridge (1 day a week in the office)
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Our client, a well-funded start-up based in Cambridge, are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their ambitious team. You will play an integral role in the business, developing new features, and working on both greenfield and brownfield development. You will play a key role in a small team and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
- Analyze technical requirements and design software components
- Develop back-end components using Java and Spring frameworks
- Implement User Interfaces using Angular framework which communicate with REST API backend
- Work in an agile team
- Work with various teams within the organization to ensure software quality throughout the development cycle
- Write optimal and efficient code using best practices and convention
- Have a key ability to communicate and drive development across a small team.
- Experience with Java and Spring framework.
- Ability to utilise Python.
- Enjoy a fast-paced start-up environment, where you can see the ideas you implement have a real impact.
Please Apply NOW for immediate consideration!!! This is very much a live role and our client will set up interviews quickly (all remote!)