IT Support Manager
£25,000 - £35,000
DP Connect have partnered with a leading supplier of outsourced IT support, providing remote and onsite support to start-ups and SME's around Cambridge and London.
They are currently seeking IT Support Manager to play a vital part in their onsite support team by providing hands-on desk side IT support.
- Support around 4-6 clients at one time, working onsite 3-4 days a week (due to COVID-19, support will currently be provided remotely from home/HQ)
- Hit the ground running with client support
- Delivery interesting and varied IT projects
- Provide support and guidance to clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional technical skills within a windows environment, Active Directory Management, VMWare and Cloud Computing
- The ability to create and maintain professional working relationships with clients, vendors, and local partners
- Excellent customer and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask
Offering an attractive benefits package and competitive salary, do not hesitate to apply online today.