IT Service Delivery Manager
£30,000 - £40,000
DP Connect have partnered with a leading supplier of outsourced IT support, providing remote and onsite support to start-ups and SME¿s around Cambridge and London.
Looking to expand their team, they are seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager who will play a key part in providing onsite support to clients by delivering high-quality IT support work, projects, and strategy advice.
- Support around 4-6 clients at one time, working onsite 3-4 days a week (due to COVID-19, support will currently be provided remotely from home/HQ)
- Take ownership of the day to day operational IT needs
- Manage client projects ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget
- Take responsibility of purchasing hardware, software and licence as required by the client
- Manage escalated support issues from the Service Desk and resolve them accordingly
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience managing IT platforms and related cloud environments
- The ability to resolve technical solutions and create cost effective proposals
- Create and maintain professional working relationships with clients, vendors, and local partners
- Proven experience delivering IT projects i.e. upgrades, data migrations, relocations, and infrastructure deployment
Offering an attractive benefits package and competitive salary, do not hesitate to apply online today.