Our client are an established technology company based in Cambridge. They are currently in the process of moving their infrastructure environment to an outsourced company, and are looking for an experienced IT Manager to come in and help with this move.
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally have managed outsourcing previously, and understand the nuances of dealing with vendors. They are looking for someone that can take ownership of the move, and advise on what needs doing and how etc.
Overview of requirements:
- Taking control of current IT infrastructure
- Helping to arrange a suitable IT managed service provider
- Undertaking any tasks necessary to get the IT infrastructure into a handover state
- Managing the handover to the IT managed service provider
Knowledge of the following is essential.
- Office 365 / Azure AD
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence configuration
- Hardware provisioning (new starters, etc)
- Relationship management with network provider
Please get in touch at rlanham@dpconnect to find out more!