Our client is an established Professional Services corp that provide consultancy services to clients from a variety of sectors such as Public Sector / Energy / Utilities and Financial Services.
They are urgently looking to hire an Information Security Consultant / ISO 27001 Information Security Standards Consultant to fulfil an essential function within the corporation. This is an exciting opportunity, within a dynamic environment which will enable the successful candidate to develop their skills and experience. Supporting the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager, you will be involved in all areas of governance, compliance and risk frameworks for company. The role requires excellent organisational skills teamed with tenacity and personal motivational capabilities.
Responsibilities for the Information Security Consultant / ISO 27001 Information Security Standards Consultant:
* Demonstrable knowledge of ISO270001 and ISO90001
* Responsible for the governance, compliance and risk frameworks for Client
* Dealing with procedures and policies internally
* Managing cyber and information security risks
* Investigating any potential risks when new clients are bought on in regard to contracts
* Conducting information security risks for new starters joining the Client
* Relaying information security risks to board members
The company offers excellent benefits to include a generous bonus, 25 days (rising holiday), excellent Pension, Life Insurance, Private Healthcare, Income Protection, subsidized gym membership, Season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, staff rewards scheme and much, much more.