£35,000 - £45,000
DP Connect have partnered with a Fintech organisation who specialise in making software platforms that are used by private and cooperate investors. With offices all over the world, my client has grown to be a market-leader provider of CRM solutions and investment platforms with more than 475,000 accounts!
This position will see you providing exceptional IT support on a day to day basis to all internal users. You will have the opportunity to be part of global and local projects to ensure smooth rollouts of new technologies and continuously improving the IT delivery function.
- Configure equipment and account set up for new starters, including laptop, desktop, cabling and phone
- Train team members and run presentations to introduce changes to senior members
- Support the rollout of hardware and software across the organisation and assist with maintaining and monitoring them
- Maintain computers, printers, services and other hardware peripherals
- 2-3 years experience within a desktop support role within a Windows environment
- Core networking knowledge (vlans, routing, etc)
- Troubleshooting experience with Windows and Mac
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven aptitude of taking ownership of an issue and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise a heavy workload
- Knowledge in infrastructure, scripting (preferably in powershell)
This position would suit an individual who has a reactive work ethic, can be adaptable and has a positive nature.