Cardiff (1 day a week in the office)
Our client, a UK-based smart renewable energy company is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their Cardiff office. You will be directly reporting to the Infrastructure Manager and working within an ambitious team.
Salary: up to £46,000 + Benefits (see below)
- Maintaining, monitoring, and supporting their IT Infrastructure and facilities
- Working with the project team to plan and assess the project work
- Coordination of infrastructure changes with business stakeholders
- Analyse and report on operational metrics
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server environments
- Experience working within ITIL and Information Security frameworks
- Scripting and automation experience with PowerShell
- Proficiency with network hardware and technologies
- 25 personal holiday days per year with an additional allocation of 8 public holidays (includes options to buy and sell), increase to 30 after 5 years' service.
- Eligibility to join our Share Incentive Plan following 6 months of employment
- Life Insurance cover where your next of kin will receive 4 times your annual salary
- Corporate season ticket travel
Please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!!! This is very much a live role and our client will set up interviews quickly!