Infrastructure Engineer - Windows System Administrator - Wintel Engineer - 12 Month Contract - Financial Services - Windows - Microsoft - Windows
We are looking for an experienced Windows System Administrator to join the Environment Management team for our Financial Services client on a 12 Month initial Contract based in North East Hampshire.
You will work with projects during planning to ensure the timelines for provision and configuration of infrastructure and systems are in place.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong Competence in Microsoft Server and Client Operating Systems, Particularly Server 2008 , 2012, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Windows knowledge should encompass Core Utilities, Windows Directory Structure, Windows Security, Windows Host Management, Windows Networking, Windows Build & Source Control and Windows Scripting
- Strong experience maintaining Microsoft IIS Solutions
- Good knowledge of Agile toolchain would be an advantage especially Jira and Confluence
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Hands-On Experience for a Hands-On position
- Experience with Platform Deployment and Management
Please apply today for immediate attention of your CV!