INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER & GRC SPECIALIST- Contract
I currently have an excellent opportunity for a Security & GRC professional to join a huge financial services entity in the City of London. My client is expanding their eco-system and requires a Security & GRC professional to support the work, maintain day-to-day management systems, ensure meeting requirements of ISO27001 and be responsible for meeting security best practice across the business.
- Managing information security risks & threats across the business, and assessing risks and threats across the ecosystem.
- Develop and promote strong security awareness culture across the business.
- Provide GRC reports for the Security & Fraud Working Group.
- Maintain the ISMS documentation; policies, standards, controls engine, control scorecards.
- Previous experience of taking an organisation through certification/re-certification to ISO27001.
- Previous experience developing, implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System ISMS).
- A solid understanding of Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance policies, controls and best practice.
- Significant professional certification and knowledge of ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CISSP, CISM, GPG 30/47, ITIL.
If you would like to hear more please contact mitch on 0208 466 3664 ASAP.
Shortlist will be closed soon.