Information Security Analyst, Payments, Financial Services.
My client within the payments industry requires a Information Security Analyst to join their team. The team deal with security controls, data loss, and manage access rights for starters, changes, leavers.
This challenging role is ever changing and will suit someone that likes to work on their own initiative and wants to be part of transforming client. Every day is different and it is a great team to be part of.
The role :
- To assist in the management of IT security controls, IT security evaluations, data leakage and Access and Identity management standards within the security department.
- To issue certificates and smartcards and to manage their life cycle to support the live services.
- To manage joiner/mover/leaver access.
- To ensure that access rights and privileges to the company's various computer systems are managed and controlled and that an up to date record is maintained of every permanent and contracted member of staff¿s access rights and privileges. To establish and operate the control framework providing assurance that access controls are operating effectively and provide the necessary evidence that this is so.
Experience needed :
- Access management (Identity access management aka IDAM, adding and removing provisions)
- Active directory, account creating and management
- Analytical and passion for problem solving