£80,000 - £120,000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Head of Product Solution
£100,000 - £120,000 per annum
My client, a market leader in their industry, specialises in software solutions. They are rapidly growing and are seeking a Head of Product Solution to join their team.
The Head of Solution is responsible for the delivery strategy of the entire portfolio for a given solution space. You will be responsible for managing a team of Product Managers, as well as the full product portfolio, defining and executing the solution vision and direction by working through the team and alongside the Development Lead.
Key Responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Defining a solution strategy and underlying commercial plans
- Providing line management, mentoring and well-being for one or more Product Managers.
- Providing coordination and support across Product portfolio within the solution and ensuring that products address key individual goals as well align with the overarching solution direction
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Heads of Solution
- Collaborating with the divisional Development Lead to deliver high-quality, sustainable, successful technical solution roadmap
- Working as part of the product management first line to support organizational decision- and flow of information across Product Management, Executive team and other functional 1st lines
- Liaise with internal teams on key commercial opportunities and go-to-market plans and drive customer engagement across the whole value chain
This opportunity would suit an individual that possesses proven leadership skills and experience of building high-trust relationships, experience working within an agile environment, including SCRUM and Kanban as well as, prior experience defining solution strategy and goals and inspiring staff to succeed with these.