GRC Specialist - Governance, Risk & Compliance
We are working with a well known Fintech in London that is looking to bring in a GRC specialist with the following experience on a six month contract:
- Significant professional certification and knowledge of ISO27001, PCI-DSS, CISSP, CISM, GPG 30/47, ITIL.
- A solid understanding of Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance policies, controls and best practice.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or equivalent.
- A sound understanding of cloud infrastructure, project management, development and devops within a fast moving implementation environment.
- Previous experience of taking an organisation through certification to ISO27001.
- Proven leadership skills including performance management and improvement, measurement of KPIs, situational leadership, issue resolution, negotiation and motivating others.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer facing role.
- Previous experience developing, implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System ISMS).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work streams simultaneously.
- Demonstrate experience in identifying, classifying and managing security related risks across an organisation
- Held an information security governance role within a financial organisation.
The day rate for the right person is £700 - £750.