£25,000 - £30,000 per annum + 25 days' holiday, healthcare, pension
9 months ago
Graduate Implementation Engineer - Global and Growing Integration Company - City of London - £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
My client are an exciting and growing eBusiness consulting organisation with offices in San Francisco, Chicago and London; with a combined experience of 20+ years, they offer guidance and customer-centric implementation delivery to transform the way in which customers quote and sell via the web.
They are currently in need of a Graduate/Junior Implementation Engineer. This role requires a balance of technical skills and excellent communication and collaboration; you will be involved in the following:
- Translating business requirements into system specifications and technical solution.
- Configuring and scripting software applications based on client design.
- Working closely with project managers to identify and solve potential issues and risks.
- Assisting with the functional documentation of customer business requirements.
- Able to travel to client site 10-25%.
You will have:
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics from a reputable university.
- Excellent computer software skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in the following technologies: Java, Python, HTML, CSS, jQuery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a continually expanding Oracle Gold Partner organisation - please apply today for further information.