Function BI Consultant
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client develops a cutting-edge big data software application, which provides behavioural and predictive analysis based on consumer data for fraud and risk management.
Due to continuous growth, they are seeking a Functional BI Consultant to join their team in Cambridge.
The purpose of the role is to work closely with customers, collate their information to build templates on Tableau and then demonstrate these templates to your customers.
Main duties are, though not limited to:
- Use Tableau as a platform to build custom reports, dashboards and visualisations
- Work closely with customers during project delivery to ensure all information obtained is accurate
- Lead workshops to existing customers to ensure the visualisation is understood
- Provide details analysis
- Experience of building dashboards with Tableau
- Strong understanding of data analysis and business analysis techniques
- Knowledge of SQL
- Great communication skills
In exchange for your services, the client offers a very competitive basic salary, a number of great benefits and excellent career progression and growth opportunities.