Senior Full-stack Engineer
Cambridge - Fully remote
DP Connect are closely working with an innovative and rapidly growing AI organisation, based in Cambridge.
Due to continued success, they are seeking a Senior Full-stack Engineer to join their team, with the view to move into a team leader position quite early on.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be part of some ground-breaking projects!!
Within this position, you will be:
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure best technical solutions
- Developing new features, from back-end to front-end to improve users' workflow
- Integrate advanced search tools into user applications
- Building and maintaining APIs and refine the architecture so it is more efficient
This would suit someone who has:
- Strong experience with Angular (frontend) and Node.js (backend)
- 5+ years development experience
- Working knowledge of AWS services (DynamoDB, Lambda)
- Deep knowledge of architecture and frontend design patterns
- Working knowledge of Typescript, CI/CD, deployment tools and monitoring services
Although this position offers fully remote working, we are looking for some Cambridge (or surrounding counties) based.
If you are looking to work within an exciting start-up environment, with a true family atmosphere, then do not hesitate to apply and we will be in touch!