£35,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Are you a frontend developer looking to work with a UK leading independent construction and property services company? This is a perfect opportunity to join an organisation who is rapidly adopting the latest concepts of digital construction and are currently going through a strategic IT transformation.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Provide interactive front-end solutions whilst working collaboratively with other designers
- Build responsive HTML5/CSS3 web pages, mobile applications and other digital solutions
- Build clickable prototypes to aid the UX process
- Ensure web sites use fully semantic mark-up, are valid to W3C standards and meet W3C WAI and UK DDA legislation requirements
We are looking for someone who possess:
- Proven experience with Angular
- An understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience using Adobe software packages
- Knowledge of W3C WAI and UK DDA legislation
- An understanding and/or experience of HTML5 animation and CSS3 transitions
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to problem solve and efficient working practices
Experience with Jasmine or Karma and working knowledge or experience with version control systems, would be advantageous!