£45,000 - £55,000
DP Connect have partnered with a pioneering digital health organisation based in the South of Cambridge, who specialise within the Life Science industry. Looking to expand their development team, they are looking to appoint a Frontend Developer who will focus on developing new features and enhancements to the product.
- Code and test new features, as well as enhancements
- Liaise with internal teams relating to bugs raised by customers and work to solve these efficiently
- Review codes written by other members of the team
- Cooperate in design review meetings
- Experience working with React
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience working within an Agile environment
The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, be self-motivated and have the ability to solve problems with strong attention to detail. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business and play a pivotal role in the organisation.