£30,000 - £35,000
DP Connect are closely working with a specialist digital creative agency based in South Cambridge. Well established and well-known within their industry, they are looking for a Front-end Developer to join their small, but collaborative team and be responsible for developing and maintaining client websites.
Working closely with the design team, you will be an expert developer with an exceptional eye for design and possess experience of writing clean and reusable codes.
- Implement robust, high quality managed websites
- Build reusable code and libraries and ensure all codes are tested thoroughly
- Work alongside clients and internal teams to help define project scope and content strategy
- Develop and maintain client websites
- Own and manage support work (backlog tasks)
Ideally you will possess:
- Working knowledge of integrating content management systems (Bolt and/or Drupal)
- Knowledge of SEO
- Exceptional knowledge of using private and public REST API's
- A present knowledge and understanding of market trends
- 3-5 years experience within a web developer position
The ideal candidate will thrive working in a collaborative environment, be passionate and have a positive nature.